Change frame-advice

Home Forum Ask TennisTaste Change frame-advice

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    olymposnow
    Partecipante

Hello, my name is Theodore and i’m Greek. I currently play with two sticks, Head graphene radical pro 2015 model 310gr, and Babolat pure strike 305gr both 16X19 string pattern. My level of play is good but my age is 52 and suffer occasionally with pain in the arm (probably elbow pain). I’ m wiiling of changing one of the sticks and i’m concidering of bying a Head 360+ extreme mp or wilson burn v4 or maybe Head speed Mp. What is your advice? thanks in advance. PS. my thought is changing to a more static lighter frame.

TennisTaste
    Amministratore del forum

Sorry for the late reply, i needed to take a break after several years of no-stop working.
    So, if your goal is a better comfort for the arm, both for sw and static weight, i think Head Speed could be a good choice to change your Radical. Speed is not very light, because of the high swingweight, around 328 strung, but it’s the more flexible of the bunch you’re considering.
    Different kind of stick are Extreme MP and Burn V4, stiffer, more aggressive and it would be a different kind of choice, more on the way of the spin and heavy strokes. If you are looking for comofort and ease, Speed Mp is the smartest of the three.

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.
Condividi su facebook
Facebook
Condividi su twitter
Twitter
Condividi su pinterest
Pinterest
Condividi su linkedin
LinkedIn

Partner Ufficiale di TennisTaste