Rispondi a: Arm friendly racket

Home Forum Ask TennisTaste Arm friendly racket Rispondi a: Arm friendly racket

Partecipante

Hello Guys,
I really understand the problem becuase I have the same issue both at the elbow and the shoulder; I’m a 43 years old, I am an amateur and I play for fun only, I am not interested in tournaments or competitive activities, I started tennis 3 years ago, I’m in a good shape and I’m a single-handed backhand player and that’s my best shot so my elbow suffers a lot for that; in the last month started to crunch in the shoulder joint as after doing too much serves, and more than the crunch feel and sound there’s also some pain at the shoulde joint. For elbow the best thing that helped me is the use of powerball, buy the cheapest one on the internet and try it… great just after a little use! Now I’m playing with Prokennex Q+Tour 300 gr but I think I have to lower the weight a bit more. Then I use a devil’s claw ointment, very good for the pain relief and inflammation; then I use AGPTEK Elbow Support for Tennis and Golfer epicondylitis; so in the end I think you should do as many things as possible to fix the problem becuase only the racquet choice is important but not enough.

THEN I ask you all: have you got some advices for the shulder issue? Now I feel crunch and pain not only after many serves, but just after some play at very low intensity… can you suggest a Pro-Kennex racquet (I prefer becuase that brand is focused on the arm friendly topic) but all racquets are ok for me it does not matter the kind of performances, the only thing that matters is the pain at the joints; I can then adapt to the racquet; I add also that mine is a full western grip… I think also that grip is very stressful for joints, don’t you? in that case I have to work also to change it towards a more classical grip, no problem in that because otherwise I will stop playing at all, and I would like to avoid it..

thanks

ALessio

Condividi su facebook
Facebook
Condividi su twitter
Twitter
Condividi su pinterest
Pinterest
Condividi su linkedin
LinkedIn

Il primo ed unico sito in cui le recensione la scrivi tu!

Negozi Partner

universotennis

Translate »

Una storia di successo